On this page we are going to give you an overview of some of the robotic vacuum cleaners that we have reviewed, we will point you in the right direction see you can get a full review on each one and we will also tell you the pros and cons of each.
If you are in a hurry and go straight through to Amazon.com where you will be able to view a list of the best-selling robotic vacuum cleaners.
Here is an overview of the choices that we have had a look at:
iRobot Roomba 650 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for Pets
Our top choice is the iRobot Roomba 650 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for Pets and this will give you a very good robotic vacuum cleaner especially if you need extra suction power for pet hair.
Here is an overview of the features that you get with this one:
- Roomba 650 picks up an amazing amount of dirt, pet hair and other debris with its patented 3 stage cleaning system
- Dirt Detect technology employs an acoustic sensor to identify dirtier areas and spends more time cleaning them
- iAdapt is an advanced system of software and sensors that ensures Roomba vacuums every section of your room and cleaning areas you cannot easily reach
- The included Virtual Wall keeps Roomba cleaning where you need it and blocks off-limit areas
- The robot can be scheduled to perform up to seven cleaning sessions per week, even when you are not home
iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for Pets and Allergies
Our next choice is the iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for Pets and Allergies and this is also very good robotic vacuum cleaner that will give you more than enough features check out some of the features below and a full review of this one:
- It uses a new advanced cleaning head which provides superior performance for picking up pet hair, dirt, dust and more
- Dual HEPA filters trap dust, allergens and tiny particulates leaving behind fresh, clean air
- The included infrared remote allows you to control Roomba without getting up
- The robot can be scheduled to perform up to seven cleaning sessions per week, even when you’re not home
- It uses sophisticated power management software that results in 50% longer battery life than previous Roomba generations
iRobot Roomba 880 Vacuum Cleaning Robot For Pets and Allergies
Our next choice is the iRobot Roomba 880 Vacuum Cleaning Robot For Pets and Allergies and this will give you a very good robotic vacuum cleaner with lots of features.
You can explore the features below and get a full review:
- AeroForce Performance Cleaning System delivers maximum cleaning performance by combining the power of new AeroForce Extractors with airflow acceleration and a high efficiency vacuum plus is virtually maintenance free.
- iAdapt Responsive Navigation Technology enables Roomba to find its way around any shape or size of home, covering every area of floor multiple times for a complete clean.
- Scheduling enables you to preset Roomba to clean when it is most convenient for you, up to seven times a week.
- iRobot XLife Extended Life Battery delivers twice as many cleaning cycles as previous Roomba batteries, doubling the time before you may need to replace your Roomba battery.
- Automatic Docking returns Roomba to its Home Base to recharge between cleaning sessions.
iRobot Braava 380t Floor Mopping Robot
This is another choice if you want a very good floor mopping robot you can see the full feature list below and you will also be able to see a complete review below the features:
- Keeps on Cleaning- Braava’s rechargeable battery cleans for up to 3 hours dry sweeping on a single charge, or up to 2 hours wet mopping
- Knows where not to go- Braava’s smart sensors avoid stairs, area rugs and raised transitions to carpet
- Pet-Perfect- Braava is ideal for picking up pet hair every day, but its whisper-quiet operation means your pets won’t be bothered while Braava cleans
- Cleans Edges- Perfect Edge technology allows Braava to clean right along walls and edges, and around chair legs and other obstacles for a complete clean
- Quiet operation and compact shape. Sweeps and mops hard surface floors. Sweep and Mop Mode.